Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My first purchase for "Peanut"!

I got the most gorgeous baby book for my little "peanut!" I am super excited! As many of you know, we are not finding out the gender of this baby ahead of time. Patrick and I are waiting to find out at the delivery. We figured the pregnancy was a suprise, so why not make the gender a suprise, too? It's kind of fun. I thought this baby book was so sweet, gender nuetral, and VINTAGE looking!! (Which happens to be how I envision the nursery looking.)


The front cover. It's so darling!


One of the interior pages. I think the art is so adorable!



Take a second to take the poll on the side of the page... Tell me what you think the gender of the baby is!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I think the baby book looks great. Good Job Kelly!

Jeff and Lucie said...

I am thinking about getting the exact same book for my little guy! It is beautiful!!!

Katy said...

PRESH. You know I love this. Good job! :)