Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Greetings Coming to A Mailbox Near You!

Christmas is such a festive time of year! As soon as I have turkey in my tummy I am decorating for Christmas. The sights smells, tastes and sounds of the season overwhelm me! It truly is magical.
One of my favorite holiday traditions is sending and receiving Christmas cards! I love seeing how family and friends change throughout the years. Each trip to the mailbox is filled with anticipation... Who will be behind that little black door? When Patrick and I were first married we saw a lot of newly wed cards and now we are seeing everyones expanding families!
We got to talking about this years card and decided on a photo card! You can see how challenging our photo shoot was in my previous post, but I know I will cherish these shots in the future! Patrick and I started shopping around online and found really cute cards on Shutterfly! They have awesome designs offering both flat stationary and folded cards- something for everyones taste! One year I used Shutterfly to make a "Grandma Calendar" for my mom. It was a wall calendar customized with photos of the grandkids. It was such a hit we started doing it annually!
My next challenge: Narrowing down my options... here are a few.
Vintage Inspired Traditional
Fun!


Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the holly jolly!