Friday, October 7, 2011

Storybook Ranch Pumpkin Patch

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the cooler weather, fall clothes, warm colors and pumpkins. After this record breaking summer, I welcomed fall with open arms.

(More like ran to it, screaming and yelling, while obnoxiously waving my arms in the air...)


Anyway, to celebrate a new season, we went to a new pumpkin patch, Storybook Ranch! It was a fun day with our friends from church. The pumpkin patch had pony rides, hay maze, petting zoo, bounce houses, hay ride, and, of course, PUMPKINS! To say we enjoyed ourselves would be a major understatement.


My Gooser
Little Miss Peaches
Prissy Peaches... check out that sass!

Punkin' Pie!

Her face says it all... she LOVED the pony ride

(A first for her! I'm so proud that she's trying new things.)

Lucie and her pony

Lucie, doing what she does best.... JUMPING! Having loads of fun in the bounce house!


Punkin' Pie picking out her pumpkin!

Eloise and Lucie picked their little pumpkins and then is was time to go!


We can't wait to go again!

No comments: