Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Camping Party

"You want a what?!" This is the first thing that came to mind when MY child asked for a camping party. If you know me well, you know I don't camp. I like running water, electricity, mattresses and most importantly AIR CONDITIONING. But, I obliged to a camping THEME. I wasn't about to host an outdoor sleepover for 5-year-olds.
Mark my words. It. Was. The. Best. Theme. Ever! We had s'mores, roasted hot dogs, a nature hunt, feather hair extensions (for the girls,) bug tattoos (for the boys,) a mission project, cake, crafts and tent story time!! Here are the few photos I got to shoot during the party. I was one busy momma!
One of 3 tents set up
Time to eat!
Tent story time
Roasting marshmallows for s'mores
Campfire cake
The favors
Friends
S'mores! Yum Yum!
This party was a blast! Happy 5th Birthday Eloise!

No comments: