Monday, December 15, 2008

Northpark Santa


We took Eloise to see Santa not too long ago. Northpark has some fun holiday attractions like story time with Santa, toy train exhibits, etc. I knew Eloise would probably have a hard time with Santa this year, but I thought it might be easier if she saw him during story time. She loved Story time and while waiting in line she would point to Santa and say "Ho,Ho,Ho!" So, I thought that she would do great.

Northpark has the best Santa I have ever seen! I also love how you draw a numbered ticket, and you can go shop while you wait your turn (As long as you check back to see if your turn is up!)

Anyhow, after story time, and shopping and watching Santa all night Eloise FLIPPED out when it was her turn to sit in his lap. She wouldn't even let go of me! So, we spent all of that time at Northpark and ended up with no "Santa Shot." We did get a cute pict. of Eloise in her outfit though!

Although it was disappointing, I will make the drive next year too! I think that the Northpark Santa is worth the drive!

Santa in his "Casual" outfit during story time... he changed into the full velvet suit for photos!


Eloise at story time... reading up on "Jolly Old St. Nick"

Eloise after refusing to sit in Santa's lap. She didn't mind posing for this shot!

1 comment:

Bill Thielhorn said...

Enjoyed all the pictures. Great blog or whatever you call it. Looking forward to seeing you, tell Lucie to " come on down". Love ya.............Dad