Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year was a bit different for us! Since I am so close to my due date, and I had pre-term labor with Eloise my doctor grounded me to McKinney from here on out. Instead of the big family gathering that we are used to, we had a quiet Thanksgiving this year. My parents came to see us and we celebrated with the 5 of us. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect, but things turned out very nicely! We had the traditional meal (on a smaller scale.) It was quiet and relaxing. We missed all of the family, but I truly enjoyed the day!

Papa, Eloise and Patrick eating dinner.

Kelly, Patrick and Eloise

Eloise in her pretty Thanksgiving Dress (that I made her!)

Playing games in the backyard after dinner

1 comment:

K.C. said...

You did such a great job on her dress! It's adorable! Have you heard of etsy.com? I'm addicted and I have a feeling you will be too! One more month til the belly bops!