Friday, March 6, 2009

Sip and See for Lucie

Last weekend some of my VERY best girlfriends and I got together to celebrate Lucie! It was a LOVELY party! The decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious, but the company was the best part. It is so nice to have all of your favorite people in one room! The purpose of the party was to welcome Lucie and introduce her to all of my friends. Thank you Danielle, Holly and Katie for putting it together! You guys are the best!

The Hostesses, myself, and the girls!

Holly and Lucie

Gorgeous Decor!

The Delicious Spread!

Eloise eating what seemed like her 25th cracker!

The whole group!
Scruptious cupcakes... mmmm.
Aunt Debby, Eloise and "Annie" (the doll)

Sarah, Brooke, Me, Marnie and Bri.

The reason I have NO photos with my big sister!

Katie and the little honoree!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry I missed out. Melinda had a Winter Guard competition in Arlington all afternoon and into the evening.
Welcome Lucie!!!!
:) Melissa