Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lucie's 4 Month Stats

Lucie had her 4 month check up on April 21st. Here are her latest stats:
Weight: 11 Lbs 12.7 Oz- 13%
Length: 23 1/2 Inches- 22%
Head Cir.: 16 3/8 Inches- 66%
Her weight percentiles have dropped, so we are working on feeding more often. Since I am a nursing mommy, I have been feeling frustrated and guilty that I am not producing enough for little Lucie. The doctors have me taking Domperidone, Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle to help me out in that department. I would love to keep nursing, so pray that things will get better for us!
4 Month Milestones reached: Rolls over from front to back and back to front, Grasps on to toys, sits upright with assistance, eats solid foods, giggles (a lot), and recognises Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister!

1 comment:

Lisa Parsons said...

You are doing a great job! I was not prepared for how hard breastfeeding was going to be but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Claire is a skinny mini too...I think some babies are just built that way! Good luck, Lucie is lucky to have such a caring Mommy!!! PS - love the haircut!