Sunday, September 20, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

.... OK, so I'm a little late on this one, but I had some GREAT pictures of my girls and the cousins, so I am going to go ahead and post them!


For labor day we went to my parents river house off of the Guadalupe! Our family friends, who have a house 2 doors down from my parents house, let us invade their house, too! It was AWESOME! The whole family got to come, and we had room to spare. Here are a few photos from the weekend!

Patrick, Eloise, and Connally... everyone loves Uncle Pat. (Can you tell?)

Lucie enjoying her jumper on the patio!


Eloise helping Cate back up the hill!

Papa and all of his Grandgirls!

Can you tell these two like each other?

Swimming time...

Connally in her sassy supermodel pose!
Lucie and Travis... They are only 7 weeks apart! You would never know by looking at them!

Ha! I thought this one was funny... T-bone's giving me the stink eye!
After a long day we all settled in for some family snuggle time on the couch and watched a Disney movie with the kids!

This picture CRACKS me up! Eloise and Connally have never shared a room before. They had a blast playing and talking until the wee hours of the morning. I had to do the mommy thing that I remember my mom and aunt doing with me and my cousin Mel: "OK, it's time for bed girls, and if you can't sleep together, we WILL separate you!" I felt so old. Anyhow, the girls had fun, and as you can see, they eventually passed out where they landed. We're just lucky no one got kicked in the face!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i so remember that! we got in a lot of trouble for chit chatting all night and never going to sleep!