Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Messy mealtime and bathtime solution

It was almost bath time, so I decided to let Lucie Rose play in her food. She had a good time... as you can see.

MMMMM... lasagna with meat sauce

Her first table food. Baby Mum Mum rice wafers

You may have read my earlier post about bath time difficulties. Lucie has literally been trying to crawl out of the tub. I found my solution... a bath seat! Now she can bathe with her sister safely. And mommy can relax!

HAHAHA!!! It works! She can't crawl out!

I couldn't resist the bath time Alfalfa hair!

2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

Oh, totally forgot about the bath seat... should have told you about that one... I even had one I could have given you... that thing is awesome! I didn't use one with Riley, but used one with Carson and I can't IMAGINE giving him a bath without one.

Anonymous said...

i love bath time if mommy isn't home my daughter loves daddy feeling and licking herpussy