Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lucie's 9 Month Stats!


Weight: 18 lbs. 4.5 oz (33%)
Length: 27.75 inches (48%)
Head Cir.: 18 inches (88%)

New Milestones met: Crawling on all 4’s (really fast!), pulling up, and cruising around while holding onto furniture, transferring from one piece of furniture to another while cruising, babbling “Mama and Dada” , she has 4 teeth, and beginning to eat some table food (Gerber puffs, baby mum mums and soft fruit.) using the pincher grasp

I know I have said this time and time again, but I just can’t believe how fast Lucie is growing! Before I know it she is going to be 1. I wish I could freeze time for just a moment so I could soak up as much baby Lucie as I could! The other night, she actually let me rock her to sleep and it was PURE heaven.

1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

she is darling. isn't it amazing how the 2nd ones pick up and do things so much faster than the 1st!