Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Visit to El Paso

Last weekend my dear friend, Holly, and I flew to El Paso to see our sweet friend (and new mom), Danielle! It was so great to see Danielle in her hometown and meet her darling new daughter, Blythe Elizabeth. Blythe was 9 weeks old at our visit, and is an adorably tiny little thing weighing in at 10 Lbs! We went out to eat, shopped and most importantly had some well needed girl time! I, of course I took my camera to capture some shots of little Blythe, and our girls weekend, but the battery went dead, and silly me forgot to pack a charger! So here are the only shots I got from the WHOLE weekend. Miss Blythe Elizabeth (Whom I fondly refer to as "BE!") on her new quilt! (this one is the first baby quilt I made!)


Danielle and "BE"
Danielle, thanks for being such a great hostess. I adore your new baby and home. I can't wait till our next visit!

No comments: