Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brooke's Baby Shower!

My sweet friend, Brooke, and her hubby, Joey, are expecting their first baby this December! In early October I helped host a baby shower for them. I am so excited to see them experience this magical time. There is nothing else that can be compared to the thrill of having your first baby!! They will be such great parents to their new little girl, Camille Elizabeth. The party was such a fun day, everything went off without a hitch!
The mommy to be, Brooke

Mommy, and both Grandmothers!

The hostesses with the honoree... Too bad the centerpiece is in her face!!
The welcoming walkway with jar lanterns and vintage baby buggy.
The chocolate fountain! Yum, yum!
Vintage baby girl clothes in the coffee table display

Name swag to match the quilt.
Opening gifts... and the only picture I have of the quilt I made her (on the chair!)
Baby food jar candles for party favors!
Look at all of the goodies Brooke took home!

No comments: