Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A New Big Sister!!


It looks like I am going to need to start shopping for some new t-shirts for my girls! I have posted some ideas below!!
Patrick and I were VERY surprised to find out that the Lord is blessing us with another little one!! Lucie is going to be a BIG sister! Can you believe it!?!

Lucie's t-shirt.

I am about 12 weeks along and have been feeling a bit miserable due to crazy pregnancy symptoms. My due date will be May 21st, making Lucie and her new sibling 17 months apart!!!

(I guess I have a bit of an excuse for the lazy blogging lately... huh?)

Please keep our family in your prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHH Congratulations!! That is so very exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys! Take Care!

Katy said...

Funny because I was just thinking the other day that I wondered how you were doing because you hadn't posted anything in awhile!! :) Makes sense now! CONGRATS! What a blessing. You do know what's causing this, right?? hehe
Miss you!!

rackersfamily said...

congratulations!!! How exciting! 2 big sisters and a ??? can't wait to find out if you'll be painting the nursery pink or blue!!

Vandi said...

CONGRATS!!! Tell that baby to come May 22, Cambria's b-day :) SOOOO excited for you guys!