Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Muffins with Mom

The girls preschool held their "Muffins with Mom" this week in honor of Mothers Day! I had a fun time attending both parties and watching my sweet babies in their "element!" I got spoiled with lots of fun gifts, songs and hugs!
Lucie LOVED the blueberry muffin!

I loved getting hugs from my little muffin!

My Sweet gift from Lucie- a flower frame and poem

The poem reads:
"The hearts are for you
the hands from me
to show we are friends
the best there can be.
I hope you will save it
and look back some day
at the flower we shared
on your special day!"
~~~


Wednesday was Eloise's turn. She had been telling me about some of the things ahead of time! The muffins were, again, delish. But my favorite part was getting to spend some special time with my girl!


Me and my sweet Eloise.
Pay no attention to pregnancy nose....ugh!
Eloise and her classmates singing the Mom's a song "Mommy takes good care of me"
Getting ready for a muffin with mom!
My gift from Eloise: A photo box of chocolate kisses and hugs!

Inside the box is the following poem:
"This is a very special box,
that only you can see.
The reason it's so special is,
it's just for you from me.
It's filled with hugs and kisses,
as sweet as sweet can be.
Just hold the box close to your heart,
and you'll always think of me!"

No comments: