Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MUST... STAY... STRONG...

I am leaving for my final ultrasound in about 10 minutes....

We have found out baby's gender ahead of time with BOTH of our other girls. As I have said before, Patrick and I decided to make this baby's gender a surprise. I want to stick to that plan because I think it adds an element of intrigue to the whole delivery process and makes it a bit more exciting. Plus, everyone says "It's one of the only TRUE surprises in life!" and I agree.
That being said... here I am. About to go to an ultrasound, knowing I COULD find out, if I wanted to... This is the ONLY time I struggle with this plan.
RIGHT BEFORE THE ULTRASOUND!
Anyways... wish me luck! I must stay strong... it is my last moment of temptation and should be smooth sailing from here... Promise to post pictures afterwards!

2 comments:

Erin & Doug said...

Kelly - waiting to find out that Kelson was a boy until his birthday was the BEST thing Doug and I did. You'll understand when you give birth. It is just magical! I'm going to cry just thinking about it. Best of luck in staying strong - i know it is SO hard, but it will be worth it!

rackersfamily said...

can... not... wait...