Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bye, bye CR-V

It's time for Patrick and I to consider upgrading to a bigger vehicle. With Peanut on the way, the CR-V just isn't big enough (sniff, sniff.) The thought of selling my car has been so sad for me; we have only had the car for 1.5 years! I love my Honda... It drives smoothly, turns on a dime and gets great gas mileage (not to mention the cuteness factor.) I'm not sure what I am going to get to replace it, but I know it will have to be BIGGER and BULKIER (and probably a lot less cute.) Anyway, we are trying to sell it, so if you know of anyone who needs a great reliable car, send them my info!

2008 Honda CR-V w/ 23k Miles

2 comments:

Erin & Doug said...

Hey Kelly! I'd love love love to do pictures of your beautiful girls! You just let me know what days work for you! We can do them outside when it gets warmer or I can do them at your house in the next few weeks! YAY! I'm excited to see you and your girls! email me: brookeshelbyphotography@gmail.com

Rachel said...

The commercials are true...everyone knows someone who loves a Honda.

Sorry for your loss but I am excited to hear you are going to get an urban tank (or at least that is what Mark and I call the big SUVs). I love my Armada.