Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Name Buzz...

YEP!! You guessed it! This is yet another thing you will have to wait to hear. We have decided not to share baby names until Peanut is born.


I know, I am doing every ANNOYING thing I swore I would never do. First, not finding out the gender, and second not telling name choices. However, Patrick and I don't see the point in telling everyone the names, if we don't know what we are having. Plus, leaving the names a mystery carries on with our "surprise" theme!


SURPRISE pregnancy... SURPRISE gender... SURPRISE NAME!!
I know its tough people but, hang tight... May will be here before you know it!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

that's exactly how we did it and I would do it again that way in a heartbeat. we had a girl name and a boy name picked out, and since we had a girl, the boy name shall also remain a secret for potential future use. have fun with it!