Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lovin' on my Lucie

Although we officially have 1 week until my little Lucie turns 15 months, I wanted to post a blog just about HER! Sometimes I find my heart aching when I realize she only gets to be the baby for a teeny-weeny bit longer. She is such a sweet, snugly little girl. And, even though she is small, she's feisty little thing with a personality twice her size!
"One thing I LOVE to do is climb on things! Here I am scaling up the couch. Mommy tells everyone I am going to be her extreme sports girl. I don't know... how about rock climbing or cliff jumping? Anyway, I am FEARLESS!!"

"Mmmmm... If my momma would let me, I would drink milk ALL DAY!" "I adore my big sister! Sometimes it annoys her that I follow her around everywhere!! OH WELL! Here we are snuggling in the princess tent!"

"Staring out the window is also one of my favorite past times. Mommy and Daddy have learned to just leave the blinds up, because if they don't I will tear them apart just trying to sneak a peak!"

"One thing that is very different about me and my sister is that I will eat almost ANYTHING! One of my favorite treats are clementines and Mandarin oranges!"

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I love that little Girl. Love you Lucie From Dad!

Lara Marie said...

She is one precious little girl!! Aunt Lara Marie loves her!