Friday, March 26, 2010

Kelly, Master Blogger...

Holly, one of my blogger friends has awarded me a "Master Blogger Award." This honor comes with an assignment: Name 6 things I am a master of. Then tag 6 more people as "Masters" to play along (if they wish...) SO-- HERE WE GO!

1. Party Planner: I LOVE planning any kind of party! Wedding showers, baby showers, birthday parties-- You name it.. and I love it. Coming up with a theme, invitations, menu, activities... I eat it up!


2. Creative projects: I go in spurts on this one, but I still consider myself to be fairly talented in the creative department. Whether it's quilting, baking, knitting, sewing, scrap booking, etc. I like it all and can pick up on it fairly easy.


3. Remembering faces and names: I can usually remember people I have met easily. I think it is similar to a photographic memory. I see a persons face, and instantly picture where we were when we met. About 80% of the time I can recall a name but it takes a few extra minutes (sometimes a few minutes too late!)


4. Patience with kids: And I mean any ones kids. I think I took this away from my teaching days, but I refuse to let a child ruffle my feathers. I am good at talking to them on their level and diverting problems before they occur. If they want to throw a fit, that's fine... but I will not join them.


5. Multi-tasking: Holly, I am copying this from you. I can be doing a number of things at one time: talking on the phone, while preparing lunch for the girls and jotting down a grocery list all at the same time. It's an adaptation that all women acquire when they become a mother... It's inevitable.


6. Baby maker..... LOL (I crack myself up.): OK, so this is no. 6 and I am all out of ideas! But, how many other people do you know that have or will have 3 kids, all 3 and under?! There has to be a reward out there for people who can (and I will) pull it off!


OK, so there you have it. It wasn't as easy as I thought but I accomplished the challenge set before me!


I award these 6 blogger friends the "Master Blogger Award" and challenge them to pass this post along:






1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

yea! you did it. #6 cracked me up!! you are a brave woman! ;)