Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meetin' the Teachers

It's that time! Pre School is almost back in full swing. Today we went to "Meet the Teacher"


Lucie went to MDO when she was a baby, and then took last year off. This year she is in Early Preschool and is thrilled about being a "Guppy"-- she calls herself a Bubble Guppy after one of her favorite cartoons! She is lucky to have one of Eloise's previous teachers. The other kids were so friendly and loved getting to know each other! I know Lucie is going to make some great friends and she is so excited to go to school!

Miss Lucie sitting in her "cubby"
We made some new friends!


Lucie and her lead teacher, Mrs. Lisa


Now this is where things get sappy for me.......

My Eloise is starting her last year of preschool. By this time next year Kindergarten will be in session. How can this be? Time simply MUST slow down.


Anyway, Miss Eloise is a "Caterpillar" this year, which she loves because caterpillars turn into butterflies-- her favorite thing EVER! She was instantly comfortable because her teachers were so nurturing and friendly. Her class has 8 girls and 4 boys, just as she would prefer!

My Peaches outside of her last Pre K class


Ms. Kim, Eloise, and Ms. Margret. They gave each student a stuffed caterpillar, which quickly made them the most popular people in the room!



I know I'm bias, but I happen to think I have the cutest "Caterpillar" and "Guppy" to ever walk, crawl or swim the face of this planet!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love your blog! I didn't know you had one!!