Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Rosa's In Our Own Backyard!

Guess what restaurant opened it's doors in McKinney/ Frisco??

Take a wild guess...

The Title and the photo doesn't give it away at all....

I'll give you a moment to think about it.................

ROSA'S!!!

(And I say that with a rolled "r"... because it's more authentic!)

If you have ever lived in West Texas or Attended Texas Tech you know what a little gem this is. We would go eat here after Chapter Meetings for my sorority. It was an affordable but yummy place that the college kids enjoyed. Going here makes me feel like I'm 20 again. There are a few other locations in DFW, but none this close. Patrick and I have been known to drive all the way to Hurst to have Rosa's for dinner. Then they opened one in Coppell. That one was a little closer.

But now we don't have to make a road trip out of it!!


My cute family outside the brand spankin' new building on opening weekend!

(I embarrass them with my photos and enthusiasm.... lil' stinkers!)

The munchkins enjoying some delicious cuisine!My lil' sleepy head. Mexican food has the same effect on me...

(Too bad I had to drive.)

No comments: