Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big Orange Pumpkin farm

Just north of McKinney in a town called Celina they have a pumpkin farm. We went last year, and were so impressed we decided to take the cousins this year. So, while Aaron and Lara enjoyed the Red River Rivalry, we took the kids to the farm! They have a petting zoo, hay ride, and pumpkin patch. There are some great spots for photo ops, but having a 1 year old, 1 1/2 year old and 2 year old made it rather difficult to rangle them up for group photos! Here are a few of my favorite shots from our day at the farm!


My little angel posing with the pumpkins!
Hayride!
These two sweeties wouldn't stop kissing on the hayride!
The best group shot I got!
Eloise taking it all in!
(and looking cute in Mommy's handmade outfit!)

1 comment:

Vandi said...

Kelly,
Your so crafty!! You've inspired me to do something fun this weekend! Oh, I think I got the same Halloween costume for Cambria that Eloise had for her first Halloween. It's too cute!! I can't wait to see baby Elaina. What a cute name! I hope you are feeling well! Post some baby bump pictures.