Monday, October 27, 2008

My little girl isn't so little anymore!

I snapped this picture with my phone while we were driving this weekend. I had one of those OMG moments when I realized my tiny, little baby isn't so "baby" anymore. I think she is technically a toddler now. I teared up a bit about how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were in postpartum learning everything together! I still believe that my family is my greatest accomplishment. I know Eloise will be a very loving big sister and we can't wait to welcome the new baby girl (whatever her name may be!) But, I still get a little sad when I realize how fast it's all going!


1 comment:

K.C. said...

She is so adorable! Tell her Chance and Kinley say Hi!!!How are you feeling? We are coming back to visit in April... I know it's far in adavnce but it just became official! I can't wait to see your baby girls!! I like the new background where did you get?