Monday, January 5, 2009

4 Christmases!

Sorry it's a bit late, but I think my excuse is a valid one! After all, I am trying to get used to being a mother of 2 kids under the age of 2!

Christmas was different this year. We didn't travel to see either family, because Lucie was only a week old. Eloise, also, had a very high fever on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after; therefore, she was a little crabby.
Although it was unusual, it seemed Christmas went on, and on, and on. We had 4 Christmases this year (just like the movie!) The first on Christmas morning at our house, then my parents came the day after Christmas, we did another gift exchange with Patrick's aunts and uncles, ending with our last package opening with Patrick's parents. WHEW! It was exhausting!

Eloise was spoiled by both families. She got everything from new baby doll supplies such as cribs and strollers (to name a few) to tricycles and a motorcycle! Lucie got lots of great winter clothes, blankets and baby gear!

Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures at all of the package openings. So, if you did, send some to me and I will post them! Here are a few pictures of our Christmases....


I got my double stroller!! WATCH OUT Stonebriar Mall, here we come!

Eloise sporting one of several new pairs of jammies and slippers!
Yes, that's right, she has her very own motorcycle!


Playing with her new train set... Now it's her favorite word!

Lucie Goose (AKA Lucie Lu) doing what she does best... sleeping! She got lots of great gear too!
Eloise was really excited about her new tricycle! (She doesn't look thrilled in this pict. b/c she has a fever and she's tired... but I promise, she loved it!)
Patrick got a new electric hedge trimmer!! Look out HOA... Yard of the Month is in our future!

Eloise Playing with her new Magnadoodle!

2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

I love the motorcycle!!
I'll email you my address...

Lisa Parsons said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I love your double stroller...have you heard of Stroller Strides? I am a member of the Arlington one. We work out with the kids in the strollers every morning at the park or the mall. It's the best workout and I've met a ton of Mom's there too. You could totally do it with your new wheels!!!