Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ALL ABOUT PATRICK

OK, my friend Vandi tagged me, so here I go.

All About Your Husband
1) Where did you meet? In Mass Communications Theories class at TTU. I was a sophomore, he was a junior.
2) How long did you date before you got married? 2 1/2 yrs.
3) How long have you been married? 5 years
4) What's your favorite feature of his? His smile
5) What's your favorite quality of his? His patience and sensitivity
6) Does he have a nickname for you? not that I can think of.
7) What is his favorite color? Green
8) What is his favorite food? He has several... Steak, Honey Baked Ham, and Pumpkin Pie
9) What is his favorite sport? Texas Tech football
10) When and where was your first kiss? In the driveway of his college house.
11) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel and play games
12) Do you have any children? 2 girls- Eloise Noelle and Lucie Rose
13) Does he have a hidden talent? He's a great dad and does really well with kids. He also makes a mean spaghetti!
14) How old is he? 29
15) Who said "I love you" first? Horribly, I can't remember! I bet it was me... He was so shy!
16) What is his favorite type of music? He likes lots of types of music, but his favorite artist is Nickelback
17) What do you admire most about him? His patience and ability to forgive and forget.
18) Do you think he will read this? Yes!
19) I tag... Holly, Lisa and Nissa

No comments: