Friday, January 9, 2009

Bathtime!

Eloise got some cool bath crayons as a "Big Sister" gift from her cousin (totally cool idea, BTW.) I took some pictures of her using them. They write on both the tub and skin; plus, it wipes off with a wet sponge! (My little neat freak loves to clean it, too!) Anyhow, I just think it's the coolest invention since sliced bread!



I am also posting a few pictures from Lucie's first bath (she wasn't a big fan!) And, NO... it didn't happen just yesterday! They are old pictures from several weeks ago, however, I haven't posted them yet!

1 comment:

Nissa-Lynn said...

Such cute pics of the darling girls!

The secret to my blog: I do everything in photoshop. It also helps because Justin is a designer (at his day job), so he has all the software. I scan in alot of scrapbook paper or buy digital scrapbook stuff online.