Friday, January 30, 2009

Icey Day Entertainment!

It's been pretty cold here in the "Big D" this week! We have been home bound because of ice, so that means no park, shopping, or outside adventures. I have been trying to keep Eloise entertained indoors and was running low on options. We had done Play Dough, painted, colored, read, watched plenty of noggin, had a tea party, played dress up, etc. So, I was desperate for a new activity. Today I got creative. I let El pull out all of the Tupperware and make Tupperware towers! It ended up being one of my favorite activities we did this week!

The mess begins!
The tower is taller than Eloise!
Right before the tower tumbles!

Afterwards Eloise got creative and made a Tupperware "chair" (Too bad she wouldn't smile for the camera!)

2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

You can take the teacher out of the school, but you can never take the teacher out of the girl... or however that should go!
Bummed we couldn't just skate over to your house and hang out!

Lisa Parsons said...

Very creative! Seriously, weren't you climbing the walls being stuck at home with the ice? I know we were!