Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Beautiful Day For the Park!

We didn't have anything scheduled for this morning! Since that rarely happens, we took full advantage of the gorgeous day! We drove down to Dallas to visit my Aunt Debby. Eloise LOVES her and was so excited to see her! I love her neighborhood because of all the pretty houses and mature shady trees (something McKinney doesn't have too many of!)We went to a park in her neighborhood and then afterwards she treated us to Chick-fil-A (yummy!) Thanks Aunt Deb for a fun day... We love you!


Such a great park... I wish we had trees like this in McKinney!


Lucie in the Baby Bjorn! She LOVED watching all the kids. It wont be too long before she's running around with them!

Eloise swinging... Silly Blogger won't let me rotate these pictures.

She loved digging in the gravel... I think we are headed to Target to buy some sand toys!

1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

can't believe how much lucie has grown... she looks just like eloise.