Monday, June 1, 2009

Bon Voyage Brooke and Joey!

I am finally coming out of denial and accepting the fact that my great buddies, Brooke and Joey are moving! I am excited for them and the adventure that they are embarking on! I know their lives are about to change in such a positive and exciting way! However, I am still very selfishly sad to see them go. Last weekend we all got together to have one final cookout (cookouts are a frequent in our group.) I hope that we will visit often! :) Love ya'll!

The Departing Duo, Joey and Brooke

Patrick and Lucie
My sweeie pie.... she's keeps on growing, and growing, and growing... Brianne and Eloise
Eloise and her new friend Eva. (that balloon kept them occupied for hours!)


A group shot of the girls. (Myself, Marnie, Brooke, Brianne, and Sarah.)

Sarah and Clint... Clint was the baby whisperer... he got Lucie to finally fall asleep (She's a party animal!)

Brooke and I taking a self portrait. Sadly, the only one of the two of us from the evening.

Clint, Sarah and Joey

No comments: