Monday, June 22, 2009

VBC

Last week the girls and I went to Vacation Bible Camp at Stonebridge United Methodist Church. The minimum age for attendance is 3, but if you volunteer then you can utilize the nursery for younger children. I decided it would be a fun way to serve god, so I decided to volunteer in the nursery. (I had to stay close to my nursing baby!) Eloise REALLY enjoyed going to watch the opening and finale everyday. She also got to go to the playground with all of her new friends! Mommy and Lucie stayed in the infant room to play with all of the babies. We all had a good time and next year Eloise can participate in ALL of the festivities! We can't wait!

Eloise (not smiling) with one of the Youth volunteers! (She is going through the "I'm not smiling for pictures phase")

Going for a ride in the 6 passenger stroller!!

Miss Lucie playing with her favorite toy

No comments: