Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lucie's 6 Month Stats


Can you believe it? 6 months has passed since I delivered my sweet, lovable, cuddler! We went to the pediatrician today and here are little Lucie's latest stats!

Weight: 14 Lbs. 3.9 oz (14%)
Length: 25 3/4 inches (44%)
Head Cir.: 17 1/8 inches (75%!!)

She has grown 2 1/4 inches in length since her last doctors visit and gone from the 22% to the 44%!

Recent Milestones Reached:
Sits up with minimal support, eats fruits, vegetables, and grains, gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth.

Here's my little Goose in action... Patrick and I are amazed. She's already acting like she is going to crawl! Eloise didn't do any of this until she was 11 months old. I guess its time to dust off the baby gates!

2 comments:

rackersfamily said...

Watch out... baby #2 is faster at EVERYTHING! I guess they watch baby #1 and figure it out faster.

K.C. said...

Too cute!! I love seeing the pictures and see how much she has grown up!