Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweltering Sun and Swimming

It has been over 100 degrees in the Dallas area for the last week. It is getting so hard to go anywhere and do anything outdoors. Needless to say, the family has been getting cabin fever. I decided to blow up the old baby pool and hop in it with the kiddos! We had fun and here are the pictures to prove it!



Eloise getting ready for a dip in the pool.


Miss Lucie in her pool floaty. She tried to turn this into a water walker and was literally trying to crawl out of it! It was scaring me, so I took the floaty out and held her the rest of the time.

My cute water babies!

We (the kiddos) were changing outside and I couldn't resist a little tush shot! Could this be bribery later?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that tiny ass would be so nice n tight