Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A BIG weekend!

So this weekend was HUGE in the Surratt house! There was the long awaited birth of my nephew, Travis (which came in the nick of time-- my last weekend to travel.) Then we had an awesome Halloween and Eloise got to see her cousins. And lastly, Texas Tech (no. 7) BEAT Texas (no. 1) in Lubbock on Saturday night with a national audience watching. I think we took UT by suprise... they must not have been watching the rest of the season. Tech has had our BEST season ever this year! With this win it catapulted us to No. 2!! Let's just hope that the good games aren't over for the year... I would LOVE to see Texas Tech finally get some serious recognition! Keep your fingers crossed for this Sat... One week at a time folks, one week at a time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go red raiders! who is gonna stop harrell and crabtree?? --tim

Kelly S. said...

No one so far! I hope we can keep it that way... The OU game should be a teeth-clenching, peeking- through- my- fingers kind of game!