Thursday, November 13, 2008

YMCA Baby Shower

Last Saturday my YMCA friends threw me a baby shower! I have to give props to the hostesses Tierra, Kelley, Christine, and Anrdrea because it was quite impressive. The food was fondue, which was really unique and fun. They had a generous spread of treats! All of the fondue was delicious, but my favorite part was the chocolate fountain!

Tierra and Kelley had done a terrific job organizing games to go along with the nursery theme (black, pink and white french country.) They had a "guess the baby game" where everyone had brought a baby picture and you had to figure out who was who. I won a prize on that one! They also had a French to English Translation game with lots of fun baby words. I also did very well on the baby bingo game! I did, however, feel a little guilty taking home extra prizes when I got so much good baby loot!
Speaking of that, I am super excited about my new baby swing and bouncer! The new baby girl (still nameless at this point) is going to look super cute in all of her new winter clothes, too! I got tons of Diapers and bath supplies... always awesome! And now my baby is going to drink from BPA free bottles, thanks to my sister!

Thanks to all of my friends at the YMCA who made this night so special! I am such a lucky gal!

Here are a few picts. from the fun evening!


All of the hostesses and myself!


Andrea and I in front of the food table!


Me and Kelley, one of the hostesses.



Party favors

My Swag!


The guests and me!



Baby Guessing game... Danae and I ruled at this one!



The gorgeous flowers and candle centerpieces!
Andrea did an amazing job on flowers!


Eloise had fun riding Felicity's Tricycle!

Opening gifts!



3 comments:

Nissa-Lynn said...

I wish I could have been there but Justin had to work! Looks like you had a wonderful time, I'm so glad!

Wendy said...

I am sad that I missed it too! It looks like they did an awesome job putting it together.

K.C. said...

I wish could have been there... Andrea did a great job with the flowers, I love the colors... How's the turkey roasting? Kicking much?