Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Outfits

Lately I have been so in love with all of the holiday clothes and decided I could make them! SO the past few weeks I have tried my hand at some beginners sewing. I do not have my own machine (yet) so I can only do it when my nice friends and family will loan me theirs. Here are some of my creations!

Applique Turkey T
Eloise wearing her turkey t.
Doesn't she look like she is about to tackle something? (Silly Girl!)

My first dress. (Thanks for the help Aunt Deb!)


5 comments:

Lisa Parsons said...

Wow..you could open up a little boutique! I would buy from you!!!

Unknown said...

kel, so impressed!!! seriously! keep it up!

Wendy said...

That is so cute, I want one!

K.C. said...

Too cute!!! I would love to start sewing, I was thinking to make a hooded towels with names on it. Have you looked into it? I was looking for some advice

rackersfamily said...

Love it!!