Monday, November 24, 2008

UH OH!


Today, right about time Eloise wakes up from nap, I hear her saying "Wa-Wa" over and over from the baby monitor. She calls any fluid "Wa-Wa" (whether it's milk, water, Tee-tee... you get the point.) SO, I thought, "Oh! She must have a wet diaper!" I went in to get her up and change her. SURPRISE! I got in the room and noticed that Eloise's bed was all wet and then noticed that she was naked from the bottom down! She had taken off her diaper at some point, and wet the bed! So, of course she got a bath. We stripped her bed and washed the sheets and Snuggles (El's beloved stuffed dog.) I should be thankful that it was only wet... I remember the day I got photos of my niece doing the same thing, only with a dirty diaper! EWWWW!!

What does this mean? Is Eloise ready for potty training? I don't even know how to start that journey.... any mommy advice?

The little Houdini after getting out of her diaper... notice it next to her left foot!

2 comments:

Lisa Parsons said...

That is hilarious! Bring a hat, coat and blanket to the Gaylord...it is cold but worth it!!!

Anonymous said...

lets see how muchcock that little ass can take baby girl