Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Cookie Recipe Exchange

I went to girls night at my friend, Brooke's, house last night. We went shopping and came back for some Christmas cookie baking. We had fun having girl time, cooking, sharing recipes and stories. It was a much needed night away. At the end of the night we all had cookies and new recipes to take home... What a fun idea! Here are a few picts. from the night. I can't wait to share some of my holiday treats!
The girls!

White chocolate covered pretzels
The bakers
Decorating the iced sugar cookies

Finished sugar cookies! So cute!

We found a cute Texas Tech Christmas plate at Market Street! It says "The Red Raiders were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of bowl games danced in their heads!" (Hopefully, visions of National Championship bowl games.....)



1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

Those cookies are too cute! I might have to get that plate!!