Monday, August 24, 2009

Bathin' in the sink and playin' around!

My little Lucie Rose is starting to be a little TOO mobile (if you know what I mean!) She wants to crawl and pull up all of the time. Including while I am changing her diaper, or bathing her. She's started to scare me a little when trying to pull up and crawl in the tub. I'm afraid she'll slip and bonk her head or drown in the 1 1/2 inches of water! SO, I decided to give her a solo bath in the sink. Needless to say, you can tell she enjoyed herself from the photos.


Water baby LOVES to splash! I had to mop after this bath!

I think she liked it!

It's so hard to find matching outfits when you have one infant and one toddler. I got this set at Target (My favorite store!) months apart from each other. Don't they look adorable?


Eloise's new favorite past time is closing doors. Which is OK, but she hasn't mastered OPENING them yet. Sometimes I panic when I can't find her, and it's because she has closed herself in a room or closet and can't get out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I took Serynn to the doc this morn and they said she's behaving like a 6 month old! WOW they get mobile WAY too fast! I miss the days when they just laid there for diaper change :)

Unknown said...

This is one of your cutest blogs! two precious kids!!!