Monday, August 24, 2009

Melanie and Tim's Texas Weekend.

Last weekend my dear cousin, Melanie, came to visit from Jackson Hole, Wyoming. She is engaged to marry a wonderful guy, Tim, and they were in town for a fun engagement party in their honor! I am lucky enough to be a bridesmaid in their wedding, so I got to help her shop for her dress. SO FUN!
Definitely NOT the dress she picked!!!


On Saturday we got together for the engagement party! It was a fiesta catered by Blue Mesa! YUM-O! Of course we all had a great time. I enjoyed seeing my cousins; since they both live out of state, we rarely have that treat!
The happy red-headed couple!
Some of their loot!

The brewsky
Floral centerpieces... (don't they look similar to Patrick's B-day centerpiece?)
The sweets
Yummy Blue Mesa dinner.
The cousins, minus Aaron and Lara Marie
Tim's ADORABLE niece, Cici (Love the name!)
Tim and his other cutie niece, Lilly.
Aunt Debby and Cousin Jacob soaking up the "sugar!"
Mel, Tim and Jean (Melanie's Grandmother)
Some fun items for their house!
One proud Mamma and Pop!
Melanie, and Aunt Cindy (My mom!)


Patrick, the girls and I are all looking forward to the wedding next summer in Jackson Hole! I hear it’s a gorgeous location!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Would love to have copies. Thanks so much for helping Mel have so much fun dress shopping!!!