Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Patrick!!

Today was my honey's 30th birthday!! We celebrated as a family today and are looking forward to the big party next weekend! We woke up and presented Patrick with his gift (he got a new Wii NCAA football game.) Then we went to church and out to a fabulous brunch at Cafe Brazil (one of Patrick's favorite spots!) This evening we cooked out on the grill, hung out as a family and had some yummy birthday cake. It was a lovely low-key family celebration.
I am so thankful for my sweet, devoted, kind husband. He is my very best friend and the best husband I could ask for. I am so lucky to have him be in my life. He is the best daddy to our two girls. I love to watch him be a wonderful example to them. We continue to love him more and more every year!

My thirty-year-old hubby!

I can't believe it, but the child at some cake!!! Eloise has never eaten cake before today (not even her own b-day cake!) We have offered it, but she always refused. I have to add that she only at the cake, no icing. Icing is to messy for my little neat freak!

The New Wii game, NCAA football. There will be more to come at next weeks party!

El loves to help pick out the singing cards!! She always dances along with the music.

She also said "Happy Day, Daddy!!!" about 100 times today.

No comments: