Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Pampers Party for Wendy!

One of my co workers, and friend, Wendy, is expecting her 4th baby very soon! Today some of the YMCA staff gathered at Panera to celebrate her and the upcoming birth with a pampers party! We all had lunch, chatted, ate cake, and brought diapers for the new addition. I can't wait to meet the little lady, I know she and Lucie will be great friends! Wendy and the quilt I made herThe table and decor at Panera

Part of the group (myself and Tierni aren't pictured!)
Pretty flowers

Yummy pink and brown cake!
The baby quilt... Don't you like my little model on the left?

5 comments:

rackersfamily said...

Love the quilt... i'm very impressed... did it take a long time to finish?

Katy said...

Super cute quilt, Kelly girl! I've got to get back in the saddle working on mine...:)

Kelly S. said...

I actually like quilting better than sewing clothes. It's easy. You cut straight lines and sew straight lines! :) I also got a special foot that lets me quilt on my machine now. I have a few other projects in the works, but I can't post them because their recipients haven't recieved them. I have made 6 total now. Keep checking for more soon!

Vandi said...

Great job Kelly!!!! It's beautiful!

Wendy said...

Thanks again Kelly, I love the quilt and you did such a great job putting everything together from the flowers to the yummy cake! Thanks so much, you are awesome!