Friday, October 8, 2010

Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Patch

My mom was in town this week and we decided to take the kiddos to the Dallas Arboretum. If you are ever in Dallas, you should make a point to go to the Arboretum! It is gorgeous any time of the year. However, during the fall, they have a HUGE pumpkin patch and fall play area for the kids! We loved the opportunity to take some photos
(not sure the kids loved the pictures so much, but too bad... mammarazzi was out in full force!)

First up was sweet baby Tessa.
I love photographing her.. because she has no choice but to sit right where you put her ;)



Lucie, on the other hand, didn't cooperate as well. She wanted to RUN and PLAY! So I got some action shots of her. The only way to have her sit still for longer than 2 seconds was to have her throw the hay!
And then you have the 3 1/2 year old... ahhh. Eloise cooperated most of the time. At the end she started saying "Mommy, I'm sick of saying cheese!" I can't blame her...
Here is the BEST attempt at a group shot.
(Meaning everyone is in it and no one is crying.)

Eloise LOVED playing make believe in the old pioneer village. Here she is in the covered wagon saying "goodbye" to me before she left for her long journey!
Before we left I wanted to get a shot with Coco and the girls.
(they were spent, can you tell?)

No comments: